Need help with DVDA formats, and file uploading.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need help with DVDA formats, and file uploading.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I am a Sony Vegas 5 user; I film with a Sony digital video camera:

I have some live music footage I’m trying to upload to MPegNation. I have burned DVDs with formats: avi, mpg2, wmv, and mpg1 on a CD. The CD quality isn’t as good as avi, and the burns I do in DVDA2.

I can play all of them in Windows Media Player. But when I look at the info on the DVD it list it as 2 “folders”, 1 = Audio (which is empty), and 1 = Video, which has 6 files listed, which are:

Video_TS.BUP, VTS_01.0.BUP, Video_TS. IFO, VTS_01_0.IFO, Video_TS_VOB & VTS_01_1_VOB

Properties list the first 2 as BUP files, the next 2 as IFO files, and the last 2 as VOB files.
      The problem is, when I go to upload to MPegNation I can not browse and select just the folder to attach it and send, I have to select a file, but I can’t select all 6 at once. What am I doing wrong?

When I go into DVDA2 and burn the DVD, I select “file, then new, which list my media files for the rendered footage, I select the media file, then select “Make DVD”, which starts the process of burning the DVD. Afterwards, the footage is listed on the DVD as the 6 files above.

Are the 6 files standard for the any info burned to a DVD?

(the DVD’s I’m using are DVD+RW, 4.7GB, 120 Min.; the footage size, depending on the format, ranges from 352mb to 492mb, for 6.5 mins of footage)

Help….please. (2 weeks into this)

denodigital@yahoo.com

Participant

Thanks for your response. Yes, please send me a sample. Also, will your site improve the quality of my footage, or host it the way it is on my DVD? Also, will I be billed for $10 each month, with the choice to stop it when ever I want, or will it be $99 and $10 will be charged to my credit card regardless, each month? I would rather have to put in my credit card info each month and pay $10 each month, if possible Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap