Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Need help- Vidoes wont capture
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 13 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 22, 2007 at 1:44 PM #39431AnonymousInactive
Hi, I am using a JVC Mini DV video camera model #GR-D33U and it wont capture video in Pinnacle or windows movie maker. I am doing a school project and i need it done by wednesday and ive tried everything, but it wont capture. What is wrong?
- January 22, 2007 at 2:03 PM #170420AnonymousInactive
Are you trying to capture through the Firewire port?
- January 22, 2007 at 2:16 PM #170421AnonymousInactive
- January 23, 2007 at 10:17 AM #170422AnonymousInactive
Might want to check the drivers for the firewire port.
Is the computer recognizing the camera when you plug it in?
Addiitonally, depending on what software you use, you may have to specifically select the device you want to record from.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.