Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › need help in sony dvd architect 4.0
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- August 19, 2010 at 11:55 AM #41817AnonymousInactive
well i need help figuring how to post menu buttons that have no yellow border around them basically an example is i have a picture of a star that i put into my menu so when i do the empty area around the edges of the star are there so when its highlighted in the menu it shows up as a rectangle is there anyway to have the star be highlighted alone without the edges shown heres an example of what im trying to do but cant figure out
any help would be greatly appreciated
- August 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM #176806
- August 19, 2010 at 11:57 AM #176807AnonymousInactive
sorry the image is the example i wanted to show of what im trying to do
- August 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM #176808AnonymousInactive
if you look at the default buttons that are supplied with DVDA, you’ll notice they have masks. You need to create a mask to show only what you want on the button
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.