Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Need help finding software
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 24, 2008 at 2:35 PM #37296AnonymousInactive
Hi- I’m new to this website. I’ve been working on FCP for about 7 years making photo montages on my Mac. I saw these two websites below. These guys are amazing and the software they looks similiar – I’m wondering if anyone can tell me what the software/hardware is that they might be using so I can check it out.
- June 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM #165191AnonymousInactive
i would say they are using photoshop and after effects
- June 24, 2008 at 7:32 PM #165192chrisColoradoParticipant
Johnboy’sright: Photoshop and After Effects.
The movie in the top link is 2D Photoshop layers in 3D space in After Effects with a movie of clouds composited in the background. The great thing aboutcompositing is the amountof work goinginto those 10 second clips: effects, blending modes, etc. And these guys do it all in 30 seconds or so! Amazing!
The second link is probably all after effects.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.