Need Help BAD!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a Panasonic AG-DVC7 that I made the mistake of switching from JVC mini dv tapes to Sony and really messed things up bad. I now have audio and video glitching everyery half second or maybe more often thaan that. When it glitches the audio cuts out so sound is basically unusable and video is gltiching so often that it is unusable too. This is only happening on playback from video I have recorded since I switched tapes and it is happening on the JVC tapes I record now to. Playback on previous recordings is fine. I have used the head cleaner as the manufacturer said and not doing a bit of good. I have to use this camera on 3/2 or I’m in big trouble. What can I do to fix this?!!! I have read alot but have yet to find a solution so please help! Thanks in advance. Luke

Inactive

Thanks Hank! I read enough on the internet and talked to enough people to come to a happy medium. I took the cover off and swabbed the head with a Qtip and it work for now. When I head down to Tejas friday will be the true test. Trying to start a hunting/fishing tv show hear in OKC area and have a guide trip so it needs to work for me or I may have one mad guide! I see you are a fellow okie? I’m in Guthrie.

Inactive

Dumb question but what’s a C7?

Inactive

Sorry about that. I got "Panny" but I have just recently started looking at these forums and don’t get all the lingo yet. Got any cameras you don’t use anymore that you could cut a guy a deal on?LOL!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap