Need Help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and am in need of help. I don’t know much about video cameras, but am looking at getting a new one. I am willing to spend up to $500 or $600 if needed. The camera would be used for all general purposes, but also to film hunting trips in the outdoors. Because of this I would like one with a big optical zoom, or one that can use a doubler. I am leaning towards one with a hard drive so I don’t have to bother with discs. I would like it to have a good picture in low light situations because that is when I’ll film a lot of animals. I guess I just need to know what you would suggest in that price range. I’ve done my research and have narrowed it down to a few. I’m not going to post those right now because I want to hear what you all think first.

Thanks, I really appreciate any help.

Inactive

Tattertot,

I do alot of outdoor shooting, and to be honest, I am hell on equipment, always dropping it and such. Can I suggest you keep with either Canon or Sony. They seem to take a beating better then any of the other companies.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap