Need halp with my Samsung Camcorder!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

The camcorder I have is made by Samsung, and it is the SCL906 module, I must know how to edit it. Ok, for the past couple days, I’ve been looking at all the firewire connections on different websites. My camcorder does not have one, no where on the camcorder is there one, I am 100% sure.

These are all the input things I have on it:
      – A round thing in the front of it that says, ‘Mic’ above it, I know this is for the microphone.
      – A round thing that looks like head phones would go into it, except they don’t, and it says, ‘A/V Out,’ above it.
      – A large, round thing, that looks like what the inputs were for mouses and keyboards before the keyboard. It says S- Video above it, I am POSITIVE it is not a USB, it looks like the input used for mouses before the USB.
      – And, a thing to charge the battery.
      ————————————————
      Now, I do not have a CLUE, what I should do. I don’t have the money to return it for a higher module, so is there any way at all, that I can edit what I have on the camcorder?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap