Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Need green screen lighting for under $200.
- November 3, 2008 at 6:00 PM #43849kr0490Participant
What lighting/stands should I buy to use with my greenscreen that is under $200? Thanks for any help!
- November 3, 2008 at 6:34 PM #183764
- November 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM #183765birdcatParticipant
I don’t have this but it is on my list – I thought it was a pretty good deal – they have the softbox kit for under $200 if that’s all you need.
- November 6, 2008 at 2:29 AM #183766NewBirthProductionsParticipant
lowes or home depot a 250 or 500 watt worklight for your background lighting it’s cheap $7.00 to $15.00 ea can’t beat the price and it works great. watch this training video from mark aspalon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQssObwiKjQ&feature=channel
Mark has some of the best noob training videos
- November 6, 2008 at 2:36 AM #183767
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.