Need funny/amazing/crazy/crashes/extreme/weird etc vid clips

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Need funny/amazing/crazy/crashes/extreme/weird etc vid clips

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there :),

My name is Adam and I work as an editor with an entertainment portal that recently launched a funny and amazing video clip section.

But my problem is that I am finding it very hard to get a hold of any videos that fit into the "FUNNY AND AMAZING VIDEOS" category 🙁 .

Thus I am asking you guys as you seem to know alot about this kinda stuff.

I basically need almost 1800 funny/amazing/crazy/fun/crashes/extreme/weird/talent filled etc video clips a year. I am willing to buy these from any one of you guys or would appreciate it very much if you could point me to any wholesale stock footage sites that can give me such footage.

I’m sure there exists something out there as I’m seeing hundreds of small satellite channels popping up all the time that deal with these subjects. I just need to know where they’re getting their content from.

again thank you all in advance for your time…

Regards,

Adam Bennett 😀

Participant

Hi Adam –

With needs of that many clips, you may want to look at YouTube (http://www.youtube.com) and contact the clip owners there – You can do a keyword search for the clips that might fill your needs. Beware however that this site does not rigorously enforce rights management, so caveat emptor.

FWIW – I have a lightning clip up there you’re welcome to.

Good Luck.

Bruce

Inactive

Yup I’m familiar with YouTube.com but trust me there is no way they’ll let anyone else take their clips. especially without their branding inside it.

As for just taking them from their site there are 2 problems
      1) they have a build in, un crackable media player
      2) the copyright issues…

I found one small place but their clips are too short and very expensive… 🙂

Participant

Hi Adam –

I am not proposing just taking their clips – I am proposing contacting the folks who created those clips to get the clips from them. I would not even think of just grabbing anything from anywhere for use in a commercial venture.

I know folks have emailed me asking for the ability to use my clips from that site.

Bruce

Inactive

Ah, but that’s going to take ages…

will need another dedicated team member just to do that…and the clips will probably not be as original as we’d like.

Thus am looking for a one stop shop to purchase everything… I’ve since this post had a bit of success but nothing major.

Thanks n e way for the suggestion Birdcat 🙂

Khayam

Inactive

Try these clips: http://www.kbvp.com/xtreme/video-chooser.asp?bwSel=340k&bwName=medium&vw=320&vh=240

I’ve done work for The Learning Channel, Discovery, and more. The Learning Channel interviewed me on a show that aired June 11.

http://www.kbvp.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap