Need compact HD camera for Amazon Malaria expedition

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Need compact HD camera for Amazon Malaria expedition

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello,

Would you know of any company or person that may be interested in comping a couple of compact HD video cameras for my Malaria expeditions?

In return I will advertise and promote them through the book/documentary/lecture series and website. Panasonic has already given us a Toughbook laptop for field editing.

I am married to an native Amazonian, have a private preserve
      there. In March I will be starting my expeditions to remote villages in the Peruvian Amazon to deliver
      Malaria nets to jungle children. 3,000 children die every day from Malaria.

I will shoot a documentary and write a book about every aspect of the expeditions as well as give real time updates to US schools and the public via internet.

The book/DVD series is entitled Netting Adventures. I have an Emmy Nominated producer on board for the documentary.

If you visit my website <www.AmazonDetours.com> you can review more info.

Thank you for your input.

Sincerely,

Rusty Johnson
      http://www.NetsforNinos.com
      http://www.AmazonDetours.com
      Rusty@AmazonDetours.com
      845-331-6750

“Rusty’s way with animals, including humans, is magical.” – Sylvia Earle, National Geographic

Have you considered asking Panasonic about providing an HDC-HS300 (or even an HS250, if you aren’t going to use an external mic)? The huge hard drive in that might come in pretty handy, and it can shoot a very nice image.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap