Need compact HD camera for Amazon Malaria expedition

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Need compact HD camera for Amazon Malaria expedition

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

Would you know of any company or person that may be interested in comping a couple of compact HD video cameras for my Malaria expeditions?

In return I will advertise and promote them through the book/documentary/lecture series and website. Panasonic has already given us a Toughbook laptop for field editing.

I am married to an native Amazonian, have a private preserve
      there. In March I will be starting my expeditions to remote villages in the Peruvian Amazon to deliver
      Malaria nets to jungle children. 3,000 children die every day from Malaria.

I will shoot a documentary and write a book about every aspect of the expeditions as well as give real time updates to US schools and the public via internet.

The book/DVD series is entitled Netting Adventures. I have an Emmy Nominated producer on board for the documentary.

If you visit my website <www.AmazonDetours.com> you can review more info.

Thank you for your input.

Sincerely,

Rusty Johnson
      http://www.NetsforNinos.com
      http://www.AmazonDetours.com
      Rusty@AmazonDetours.com
      845-331-6750

“Rusty’s way with animals, including humans, is magical.” – Sylvia Earle, National Geographic

Anonymous

Have you considered asking Panasonic about providing an HDC-HS300 (or even an HS250, if you aren’t going to use an external mic)? The huge hard drive in that might come in pretty handy, and it can shoot a very nice image.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN