Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Production Gear › Need cheap video mixer?
- November 20, 2008 at 4:23 PM #43862kr0490Participant
Where can I buy a 4 channel video mixer, preferably that can do some basic fades and wipes, and possibly overlays. It doesnt need to have high quality inputs. BNC, composite, or S-video inputs are preffered. Thanks!
- November 22, 2008 at 1:31 AM #183802AnonymousInactive
Believe or not, I still have a lot of Videonics gear here. It’s in great shape and is good for basic video.
- November 22, 2008 at 5:02 AM #183803AspyriderParticipant
I used to have a Panasonic AVE-5, it was a good mixer but 2 channel. You may be able to find one cheap online or on eBay.
- November 29, 2008 at 10:50 PM #183804AnonymousInactive
Oh, and I still have a WJ-MX-10 if anybody is interested.
- November 30, 2008 at 1:18 AM #183805AnonymousInactive
B & H video has a selection of video mixers, several under $1500 that have four inputs and all the bells and whistles of a basic switcher. Any of them can meet your needs. I would recommend that if you can’t afford to purchase a new switcher, you can use B & H to learn about your options then check out eBay or any number of video outlet stores.
Good luck in your search.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.