Need cheap video mixer?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Where can I buy a 4 channel video mixer, preferably that can do some basic fades and wipes, and possibly overlays. It doesnt need to have high quality inputs. BNC, composite, or S-video inputs are preffered. Thanks!

Inactive

Believe or not, I still have a lot of Videonics gear here. It’s in great shape and is good for basic video.

Participant

I used to have a Panasonic AVE-5, it was a good mixer but 2 channel. You may be able to find one cheap online or on eBay.

Inactive

Oh, and I still have a WJ-MX-10 if anybody is interested.

mx-10

Inactive

B & H video has a selection of video mixers, several under $1500 that have four inputs and all the bells and whistles of a basic switcher. Any of them can meet your needs. I would recommend that if you can’t afford to purchase a new switcher, you can use B & H to learn about your options then check out eBay or any number of video outlet stores.

Good luck in your search.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap