Need an Old Full Version Serial # for upgrade

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need an Old Full Version Serial # for upgrade

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey guys I’m trying to find an old Full version serial number for Sony Vegas Pro that I can use for an upgrade. I figure some of you have to have changed or go to something else. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks

Participant

If you’re really interested in Vegas, there is a competitive upgrade deal going on now.

If you really need a serial number, I would suggest buying an old version on eBay and hope the number that comes with it is legit.

Inactive

you’ll probably find that most who have upgraded in the past have their previous versions, but you cannot upgrade an old number once it has already been upgraded and the serial numbers are tied to the purchaser. Like Bruce said, Sony has a great competitive cross-grade program going until the end of the month or if you have a legitimate copy of Vegas right now, you can upgrade it for near the same price of the competitive cross-grade promotion.

Participant

I don’t have a serial number I haven’t used for upgrade yet other than 9 which I will likely use for 10, but along these same lines..

Does anyone know what you have to keep? I have 6 (full) 7 (upgrade) and 9 (full)- don’t ask,I think I got a really good price on 9 some where, maybe when I bought Acid Pro. So I assume I can get rid of 6 and 7 no problems with 9 working or serial numbers in the future?

Inactive

yeah, you can lose the earlier versions if you want to, but I have mine still installed in case I have to go back to an old project.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap