need advice: Good wireless LAV to use with XH A1?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear need advice: Good wireless LAV to use with XH A1?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Thanks for everyone with giving ideas on cams. I would like to know if anyone has a wireless LAV with the CANON XH A1 and if so, what kind works well with it? ANything under $200?

Inactive

Search videomaker – they’ve done nice roundups of wireless microphones.

Most of the good ones are at least $500.

Also watch out for the new FCC ruling and make sure your microphone doesn’t used the same frequencies that it will soon ban – around 700 to 800 mhz – do a little research on this.

Participant

I use a wireless lav with my XHA1 – you won’t have trouble if you use a good wireless, lots of oprions for gain and channels etc. The camera won’t be your challenge, your price range will. The more you spend, the better your signal, and options if that frequency is in use, and durability, signal rejection from neighboring channels.Videomaker mag.does have good advice.

Participant

I have this one and it works well. A bit on the bass side but good.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap