Need a written tutorial on green screening for class.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need a written tutorial on green screening for class.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kr0490
      Participant

Does anyone know where I can get a good printable guide / short tutorial project for Premiere that I can give my class to teach them how to do basic green screening.

Thanks for any help.

Rob
      Participant

umm…if you’re a teacher shouldn’t you already know? haha nah I’m just busting your balls.

I’d check the manual first.

chuckengels
      Participant

Do a search for Chromakey, you will find lots of stuff πŸ˜‰

XTR-91
      Participant
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been using what was Serious Magic and is now Adobe Visual Communicator and Ultra for a couple of years now to produce Friday morning news shows in green screen methods for my Digital Media Tech class…extremely easy to use and well worth the price…should be better supported by Adobe for school use imho…you can probably download trial versions of both…Ultra often comes with the Master Collection…not sure why VC doesn’t…students can produce great stuff in ten minutes with no problems, minimal light concerns, etc. Just wish I knew what older program Serious Magic used to create their virtual sets for Ultra so we could produce our own, tho we’ve put video behind actors using VC and it worked ok…lots of fun!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment β€” 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.