Need a video editor to do some work on Staten Island

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Need a video editor to do some work on Staten Island

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I volunteer with a nonprofit on Staten Island NY concerned with community, environment, and environmental justice. They are looking for a videoeditor to work with them to edit videofor a completed 90 minute video. Does have to be a pro but just a good novice. They already began shooting some video. Can pay but very limited budget. Any interest please email: emonreale@aol.com

Participant

I’ll do it.

feel free to view my work at http://www.robgrauert.com

Participant

Wow – I moved from Staten Island about a year and a half ago – Was very active with the boy Scouts there.

What is the project – Maybe I can help.

Participant

It depends on the software capabilities required – I could do it, but I don’t know exactly how any one of us could do it by e-mail. You could upload the footage to someplace with server space so that we could download, but it would take a long time. Could you post more details, such as the format of your stock footage? What kind type of video do you want to edit?

Inactive

Can pay… How much about?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap