need a video camera

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gam40000
      Participant

hey guys,

so I have some experience in video making but I want to get into it more buy purchasing a camcorder,

so what I am looking for is a relitivley cheap camer $300-500ish that has a high quality picture (or HD)and can capture images that are going really fast (say 300fps or a paintball) well you get what i mean that it can capture fast moving objects and not blur. so basicly

• Fast Shutter Speed
    • Manual Control
    • Image Stabilization
    • Large Zoom
    • Low Light Performance
    • Easy toUse
    • but mainly I just want to have a camera to make movies with my friends, not full length productions just a short 5-12 min videos for my school and such,

also what would be a good editing software to get that is easy for a beginner like me to get and how much it costs and where i can get it/ download it.

Thanks for reading this and helping me out, like I said I am new to Video making so I am not sure if what I said is exactly industry speak / terms so??? laugh if you want,

but really thanks guys anything you say will help me out

Anonymous
    Inactive

I suggest the Panasonic PV-GS320. Simple cam, easy to use with image stabilization. It has manual shutter speed and offers Firewire connection. Good luck!

• Viewing 1 reply thread
    • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
    homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN