Need a hand with my website

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Problems have been resolved. Thanks to everyone!

Adam

Participant

all the tabs work fine, the video samples work fine, but there is a white space above and below the video/play controls, respectively.

It worked great on a Mac using Safari.

There was one thing though, under the "Recommendations" tab, the first listing for the dj, it says, "We recomment:"
      Nice website, and creative work with the "Motion Pictures." Thats a really cool technique.

Inactive

Nice site bro.. well written and unique.. I use the Firefox browser on a PC.

good luck in Denver! (used to live there and went to C.I.A.) πŸ™‚

Inactive

http://browsershots.org/ is a nice resource πŸ™‚

Personally, I despise fixed-width and fixed-height designs.

Participant

Thanks guys. I think I got all the issues worked out. I have had security problems with a couple of my sites and should be square now. Thanks for the feedback too!

all the tabs work fine, the video samples work fine, but there is a white space above and below the video/play controls, respectively.

Is this in Safari? I’ll look into it. Thanks a ton!

Wow, that browsershots site is really cool! I’ve been looking for something like that but haven’t found anything worth while until now. Thanks!

Personally, I despise fixed-width and fixed-height designs.

Normally, I would agree but with relatively little in the way of text content, I think it looks nice and tidy that way. Thanks for the input though!

P.S., you should mention that to whomever handles that WTOP 10 site πŸ˜‰

Adam

Participant

Endeavor Wrote:

Is this in Safari? I’ll look into it. Thanks a ton!

Yup this is in Safari. Its the videos under the "Samples" tab. When the page first loads, it looks great, but when I select a video on the list, two white spaces appear above the video, and below.

Hope that helps, and good luck. That website will definitely get you a good amount costumers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap