Need a hand with my website

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Problems have been resolved. Thanks to everyone!

Adam

Participant

all the tabs work fine, the video samples work fine, but there is a white space above and below the video/play controls, respectively.

It worked great on a Mac using Safari.

There was one thing though, under the "Recommendations" tab, the first listing for the dj, it says, "We recomment:"
      Nice website, and creative work with the "Motion Pictures." Thats a really cool technique.

Inactive

Nice site bro.. well written and unique.. I use the Firefox browser on a PC.

good luck in Denver! (used to live there and went to C.I.A.) πŸ™‚

Inactive

http://browsershots.org/ is a nice resource πŸ™‚

Personally, I despise fixed-width and fixed-height designs.

Participant

Thanks guys. I think I got all the issues worked out. I have had security problems with a couple of my sites and should be square now. Thanks for the feedback too!

all the tabs work fine, the video samples work fine, but there is a white space above and below the video/play controls, respectively.

Is this in Safari? I’ll look into it. Thanks a ton!

Wow, that browsershots site is really cool! I’ve been looking for something like that but haven’t found anything worth while until now. Thanks!

Personally, I despise fixed-width and fixed-height designs.

Normally, I would agree but with relatively little in the way of text content, I think it looks nice and tidy that way. Thanks for the input though!

P.S., you should mention that to whomever handles that WTOP 10 site πŸ˜‰

Adam

Participant

Endeavor Wrote:

Is this in Safari? I’ll look into it. Thanks a ton!

Yup this is in Safari. Its the videos under the "Samples" tab. When the page first loads, it looks great, but when I select a video on the list, two white spaces appear above the video, and below.

Hope that helps, and good luck. That website will definitely get you a good amount costumers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders β€” 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap