Near-Mint DSR-200 Part 2

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ok, so I tried the eBay route to sell this great camera w/ some nice accessories. Sheesh, what a disappointment.

Now I’ll offer it here and hopefully one of you serious video makers is willing to pay a fair price for this professional-level package. If you saw my eBay ad you’ve seen the photos and the description. If not, I’d be happy to email photos to you. The description is:

One Sony DSR-200 Camcorder, one owner, low hours, meticulously maintained, everything works. One original owners manual. One Sony RMT-806 remote control. One Sony, custom fitted, padded hard case. Two Sony VCT-U14 plate style, quick release tripod adapters. Two Sony multiple battery adapters (each holds 3 lithium-ion batteries). Six Sony NPF-950 lithium-ion batteries. One Sony ACV-900 battery charger (charges three at a time). One Porta Brace padded cover, custom fits the DSR-200 and has a built-in rain fly in an exterior pocket. One Kata rain cover, designed for the DSR-200 for extended wet weather use (never used). Two Kenko screw on lenses: One VC-050Hi 0.5x wide angle and one VC-200Hi 2.0x telephoto. These two lens were inexpensive but are good quality and really extend the range of the DSR-200. One NRG XLR remote battery adapter cable (use w/ a battery belt or vest). I never used it because the multiple battery adapters let me shoot all day. Five assorted 52mm Tiffen filters (plus the protective Haze-1 which has been on the camcorder since day one).

This camera allows you to shoot full auto, full manual or you can select which features to leave auto and which to use in manual mode… all with quick access toggle switches, slider switches, dials and buttons. No it’s not HD, but DVCAM format is robust and captures a clean, beautiful image. With this camcorder you can shoot like a pro and look like a pro.

$2,600.00 for everything, FIRM. I’ll even ship to any U.S. address in the lower 48 for free. Email me, catsong@cal.net.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap