Narration and wedding movie. Opinions needed from video producers,

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques Narration and wedding movie. Opinions needed from video producers,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone! I have an idea to offer for download professionally produced narrations by the same voice talents which you have probably heard somewhere on the TV, movies and commercials. These narrations would be ready for instant download for a fraction of the cost of typical narration when you have to hire a voice talent. The catch is that you won’t be able to customize the script of what narrator speaks but you will be offered number of pre-recorded narrations which would be composed by professional writers. These narrations would have some generic speech with artistic elements probably which would suit for many different wedding movies. It would be like a music track but with speech and produced with intention in mind for producers to choose certain parts only in the speech which they want to add to their movie.I think it would be a great supplement for wedding movies for a reasonable price. My question is what is your opinion on narration in wedding movies in general (good/bad/ever use it) and what do you think about my idea? Thanks a lot!

Sorry, I am sooooooo open-minded about all things to market and product, but sounds to me like this one would be a hard sell – based primarily on the thought that wedding productions are so very unique and intimate to each B&G, that some generic VO simply would NOT peg their personal situations enough for producers to be willing to invest in a library of this as opposed to, say, copyright free music libraries.

Brings to mind, also, the old Rabbyte, etc. stuff where they developed some pretty decent animated sequences for ‘the vows” “the ceremony” “the rings” ‘the kiss” etc. but it quickly became cliche and cheesey to use them, when moving smoothly from wedding element to element without announcing it looked more professional.

Just my opinion, of course. Hope others will see this and chime in as well. Keep thinking of things, there’s a host of product and concepts just waiting to be developed, discovered, created, marketed and sold “out there.”

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap