Names for company

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have a photo montage service (photostofilm.com) and I am looking to expand. I would like to make another site advertising my video production and event videography services, but can’t come up with a name, or a good one anyway. I would love to hear your suggestions. Thanks.

Participant

You could start a new co. off that first one called photostovideo. A little more current, considering nobody has film projectors at home anymore.
      For your new co. how about NotCreativeEnoughToNameTheCompany Creations?
      lol
      sorry man. I just find it entertaining that you’re in a creative industry but can’t get creative enough to name your creative company. Hone in on what ya do, what you wanna be doing and how you’ll be going about it. It should come quickly without much thought.

Inactive

I know, it surprises me too. I have come up with quite a few, but none of them seem to click.
      I’ll Post them though:

Spokane Productions (Based In Spokane WA)
      Spokane Event
      Three Point Production
      Center Track Productions
      Primary Source Productions
      Pedestal Shot
      Accent Shot
      Feature Track
      Feature Shot

Participant

Money Shot
      will get ya lots of hits from google.

I cannot figure out exactly why, or even how, Mr. Hester, but somewhere along the two hours of marathon responses and posting you did yesterday I almost feel like Videomaker Forums was victim of a hostile takeover.

I know it was primarily because you were totally bored, out of beer and had just come off of a major project that had you seeing everything fuzzy. I commend you on your determination and ability to keep most every response on the posts OT, but also noticed that after awhile you were beginning to sound goofy.

I do like the idea of Money Shot dot com and if it isn’t already taken, being used or is available in the next hour it will be mine! Thanks.

Otherwise I think, like me, most will take a column of multiple responses by grinner as off-putting to the point they’ll wish they could be as prolific and roll your name onto the second page. Gosh, ya even resurrected posts that I thought had seen their last whoopee.

While I have multiple and mixed feelings about all this, I also wonder if you shouldn’t receive some kind of award. I also wish you’d go to Video University, Wedding Video Professionals, DV Professionals and maybe even LAFCPUG dot org and see if you could accomplish the same – wonder what kind of input, reactions or responses you’d get there?

Hope it was fun πŸ™‚

Participant

lol
      someone woke up fussy this mornin’.

Participant

I havn’t speant time looking at dates till ya brought it up. This one shows 2 days old.
      If it were that frowed upon, it seems like they’d be disabled.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses β€” 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap