My new Video Filmed and edit by me : Skate Art

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hi this is m new video. Iaccept criticism and advice

Participant

Good video, I liked most of the transitions but was not too keen on the yellow fade ins. That being said, good crisp footage and it was put together well. Keep shooting.

Participant

Loved the music. Add a little more variety of tricks. Sometimes it felt a little repetitive. I really enjoyed it.

Participant

They are not yellow transitions but overlay-ed film burns. I like them when not over-used and I don’t think you over used them in that clip. Film burns are hip on TV shows.

I do agree about some repetitiveness. Even without “tricks”, I would mix up the shots to get more excitement. Put 1-2 shots from outside, then 1-2 from inside etc… switch back and forth between locations. This is easier to do with your clip without breaking continuity rules since it’s all the same sport.

Participant

Great job. My friend wants to make a video filmed also if she get meilleurs taux hypothécaires today. She told me that she want to make film regarding les taux hypothécaires so that many people may know how get their loans in a fast and easy way.
      Participant

Great video! as someone above said I like the transitions in this video. Nice choice of music too.

Participant

cool video

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap