my JVC Everio GZ-MG21u, stolen, what camcorder to buy next

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders my JVC Everio GZ-MG21u, stolen, what camcorder to buy next

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey everyone, so as the subject says, my new camcorder was stolen.

JVC really impressed me with this cam tho. alot of nice features, and the still photos looked great !!!

I bought this model in a navy exchange in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, so it may have been outdated a little sitting on a shelf on a navy base in cuba.

so after searching recently online, I see alot of G series Everio cams, out and the JVC site doesnt have the GZ-21u on their site anymore.

Is there a list of models by their release date out there online that i can guage how long my camera was out for.

JVC really has a nice camera, I wonder how good their new cams are compared to other brands.

I am an Apple Macbook Pro user, and in the short time I had the Everio, I was able to make some sweet videos using .mov formats.

Is there a better camera that is preferred by Macbook Pro users or Mac OS X users ??

thanks for your help guys, later

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap