My first post…Should I buy Panasonic PV-GS400 ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi to all,

I’m a newbie of this forum. I’m encourage to register here because of many reasons particularly in Video (shooting, editing, equipment, etc.). I’ve only known Videomaker.com magazine, when I saw the magz back last September of this year in one of selected newsstand in our country (the Philippines)… I bought few back issues and the current one which is the October issue wherein they features the panasonic pv-gs35 videocam model which I have 5-months now for personal use only.

Well, sorry for the long introduction of this post I’m just so excited that at last I am now member of this forum.

I just want to ask your opinion guys regarding this Panasonic PV-GS400 video camera. Any comments (pros & cons) about this product? I’m asking you this because I am planning to upgrade or let me say to buy a new one for other purposes like school and community events that I used to shoot.

Or what is the counterpart of this model from other brand? I need your inputs prior to buy another video cam.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
      Tatz

P.S. I really enjoy reading different views, opinions and suggestions from this forum. I learned many things regarding video. God Bless!

Participant

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panasonic-PV-GS400-Camcorder-Review.htm

That link should have everything you would ever want to know about the PV-GS400, I personally prefer Sony cams, But the PV-GS400 looks like a solid unit with some wonderfull features, If I needed a new cam, I’d definately give this one a second look.

Later.

Participant

Thanks for the link you’ve shared. That helps me to evaluate for my next video cam. Thanks to this forumers…

Participant

Yes, I agree with compusolver 100% on that.

Participant

Okay, thank you all esp to Compusolver for his piece of advice.

Btw, I never yet purchased any item thru Internet coz I’m hesitant. I prefer to visit the store and pay it out if something I want to buy.

Again, thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2020

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap