Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Open Forum › My first Claymation attempt. Used EOS 1000. Critique please
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 11, 2010 at 10:44 AM #44282AnonymousInactive
As part of the 48hour nz comp I decided to delve into the art of claymation. Now ive had claymation enthusiast view anf comment on this but I would now like a broader eye. Please watch (its only 2 mins) and comment on it in relation to video as a whole. IE, do you think this is a good video overall.
Please pass on link to your friends 🙂
- May 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM #185463pseudosafariMember
I feel his pain!
I enjoyed it, though–the sound effects really added to it IMO.
- May 12, 2010 at 6:46 AM #185464AnonymousGuest
Very good, I liked the use of a human armas well and although the sound FX were good I thought the selling point was the animation of the “eyebrows”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.