My first Adobe software

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Well… I took the plunge at getting into Adobe software and purchased the Premier Elements 4/Photoshop Elements 6 bundle and just finished installing it on my dual core editing system.
      I am aware that it is not their "pro" software but I’ll have to say it looks like nice stuff for the money. I’ll be starting a new project soon and am looking forward to seeing what it’s got. I especially like the fact that my Digital Juice 3 software will now show all the Photo Shop layers it was designed for. I’ll step up to the pro software later as needed.
      I also use Serious Magic VC 2.5 Studio, Pure Motion Edit Studio Pro 5 and Gimp.

Have any Elements users installed this new release yet? How does it compare to earlier versions of this software? Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

spastic
      Participant

Hi Misfire, I just got Adobe CS3 (previously had AE 5.5 and Premiere 5) I don’t know how they compare as far as features but I’ve always liked Adobe stuff. I see you’re in NC, where are ya and how old, how long ya been goofin’ with video? What kind of video projects have you done?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.