My Demo Reel…is there any shakiness

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      imbatman49
      Participant

I wanted to get people’s opinion on my demo reel and if it looks professional, in which this was done with a Canon T2i DSLR? (except for the movie) Also, for a special effect, or motion graphics demo reel, would create it the same way?

doublehamm
      Participant

Where is it?

imbatman49
      Participant

Whoops, sorry about that…here it is…

vid-e-o-man
      Participant

batman, lots of interesting shots, possibly adding some of the audio from some of those shots might ‘spice’ it up a little. I found myself trying to read lips as I watched. I think that larger font for your name, logo, etc. would help put you in the viewer’s mind a little better. Overall good job. Keep shooting.

birdcat
      Participant

I watched specifically not looking for shakiness but as I normally would view a video and did not notice anything, so I’d say you’re good to go.

If you are worried about shakiness in general (as I am due to my Parkinson’s) you can get some tools such as ProDad’s Mercalli 2 or NewBlue’s Stabilizer Pro – I have and use both and they work well.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘DSLR’s’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2021

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN