My Demo Reel…is there any shakiness

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I wanted to get people’s opinion on my demo reel and if it looks professional, in which this was done with a Canon T2i DSLR? (except for the movie) Also, for a special effect, or motion graphics demo reel, would create it the same way?

Participant

Where is it?

Participant

Whoops, sorry about that…here it is…

Participant

batman, lots of interesting shots, possibly adding some of the audio from some of those shots might ‘spice’ it up a little. I found myself trying to read lips as I watched. I think that larger font for your name, logo, etc. would help put you in the viewer’s mind a little better. Overall good job. Keep shooting.

Participant

I watched specifically not looking for shakiness but as I normally would view a video and did not notice anything, so I’d say you’re good to go.

If you are worried about shakiness in general (as I am due to my Parkinson’s) you can get some tools such as ProDad’s Mercalli 2 or NewBlue’s Stabilizer Pro – I have and use both and they work well.

• Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
    homicide-bootstrap