My Demo Reel…is there any shakiness

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I wanted to get people’s opinion on my demo reel and if it looks professional, in which this was done with a Canon T2i DSLR? (except for the movie) Also, for a special effect, or motion graphics demo reel, would create it the same way?

Participant

Where is it?

Participant

Whoops, sorry about that…here it is…

Participant

batman, lots of interesting shots, possibly adding some of the audio from some of those shots might ‘spice’ it up a little. I found myself trying to read lips as I watched. I think that larger font for your name, logo, etc. would help put you in the viewer’s mind a little better. Overall good job. Keep shooting.

Participant

I watched specifically not looking for shakiness but as I normally would view a video and did not notice anything, so I’d say you’re good to go.

If you are worried about shakiness in general (as I am due to my Parkinson’s) you can get some tools such as ProDad’s Mercalli 2 or NewBlue’s Stabilizer Pro – I have and use both and they work well.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap