Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › DSLR’s › My Demo Reel…is there any shakiness
- October 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM #49257
- October 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM #201700doublehammParticipant
Where is it?
- October 11, 2011 at 2:27 AM #201701imbatman49Participant
Whoops, sorry about that…here it is…
- October 11, 2011 at 3:27 AM #201702vid-e-o-manParticipant
batman, lots of interesting shots, possibly adding some of the audio from some of those shots might ‘spice’ it up a little. I found myself trying to read lips as I watched. I think that larger font for your name, logo, etc. would help put you in the viewer’s mind a little better. Overall good job. Keep shooting.
- October 11, 2011 at 10:22 AM #201703birdcatParticipant
I watched specifically not looking for shakiness but as I normally would view a video and did not notice anything, so I’d say you’re good to go.
If you are worried about shakiness in general (as I am due to my Parkinson’s) you can get some tools such as ProDad’s Mercalli 2 or NewBlue’s Stabilizer Pro – I have and use both and they work well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.