mvOptimizerService Problem

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

My problem is I upgraded to APP 2.0 a short time ago, upgrading from APP x100. At first no problems, working on a 10 minute sequence, 5 video layers, hardly any special effects, using simple translations; I started to get freezes, and repeated updating of the timeline which seem to take too long. I checked my event log and notice that I received the below error message every time I powered up the computer concerning the mvOptimizerService. My msconfig is edited to the minimum, along with all the other tricks to optimize. I installed the RT.2 in the proper slots, and after that error message, I moved it to another PCI connector, stripped off all APP, Matrox first, reinstall the hardware, then uploaded a APP 2, and xTool 6157, 2.5. And I still get the following message.

Event Type: Warning
      Event Source: mvOptimizerService
      Event Category: None
      Event ID: 2
      Date: 5/25/2007
      Time: 12:26:48 AM
      User: N/A
      Computer: VIDEOEDITOR
      Description:
      mvOptimizerService warning: The Matrox PCI Optimizer did not apply any optimization settings. Shut down your system and make sure that your Matrox video hardware (for example, X.io and X.effects card set) is properly installed.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap