MV with effects and transitions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey everyone. I shot another music video over the weekend and played around with some effects and transitions. Let me know what you think!

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/0GBE0bbeaVQ&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

Participant

Loved the song and it’s performance!

A few suggestions:

1) The depth of field was too narrow at the beginning (around 0:20-0:35) – I liked it better when both hands were in focus.

2) More info is needed – Artist, title, etc…

3) You have an opportunity to use imagery to complete the story the music is telling. While each will have their own images in their mind’s eye, mine showed me a young woman with angst in her relationship with a young man and how it is rectified. You could use stock footage if you don’t have time to record (although selecting the footage I want to use takes me a very long time – sometimes it’s faster to film it myself).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap