Music Video Shot on EX1s

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

We just wrapped production this music video in Boston.

The Band is called McAlister Drive.

Take a look and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN99VRo5RXY

Participant

took me right back to the 80s,man.

well done.

Inactive

Super nice job! What NLE did you use to edit it?

Inactive

Thanks guys.. We used FCP for editing.

“took me right back to the 80s,man.”

Same here. I hated the 80’s…. Nice video though. I was curious about the choice of b/w with blue color tint and then the full color portion of the couple arguing – band on set then back to b/w transitioning to color. I get it at the end with the couple ‘making up’ but earlier it didn’t work for me. Your thoughts on the process would be nice.

Participant

They’ve got the blues?

Participant

<span class=”Apple-style-span” style=”color: #333333; font-family: arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px;”>maybe you can see children ,i mean young one in childrens song.or perhaps in something like a song that need to features children in it.</span>

<span class=”Apple-style-span” style=”color: #333333; font-family: arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px;”>___________________</span>

<table style=”border-collapse: collapse; width: 183pt;” border=”0″ cellpadding=”0″ cellspacing=”0″ width=”244″>
      <col style=”width: 183pt;” width=”244″></col>
      <tbody>
      <tr style=”height: 12.75pt;” height=”17″>
      <td class=”xl25″ style=”height: 12.75pt; width: 183pt;” height=”17″ width=”244″>[url=http://www.eastmaze.com/]Suede
      Case[/url]</td>
      </tr>
      </tbody>
      </table>

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap