Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Music video rap (Please comment)
- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM #45938AnonymousInactive
Hello! Please comment on my
first music video.
(“Oskarka – I’ll
wait for you”)
- April 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM #189983Grinner HesterParticipant
It was leaps and bounds better than my foirst music video, I tell ya that.
I’m sure there are 101 things you’d do differently next time so do it. Get out there and create another project asap.
- April 26, 2010 at 10:16 AM #189984AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your comment.
- April 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM #189985birdcatParticipant
Wow – That was your first?
It was very watchable.
My only suggestion would be to keep some of the segments a little shorter – cut to alternate views/B-roll a little quicker.
I’d say you have a good future in this.
- April 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM #189986TomParticipant
Good first effort. Something to think about next time: in this video it seems the big effect that carries the story were the people being posed as stills or standing still while she raps to the camera. This would have worked great but you can see motion; such as cars in the background that really takes away from that effect. Another thing, is try not to reuse the same footage.
- April 26, 2010 at 6:20 PM #189987pseudosafariMember
i noticed the same thing as tomskowronski. you could take photos of the three people at 1:01 of the video and composite the singer overtop of it–that way you wouldn’t have seen motion in the background. with the motion in the background, it makes the people look like they’re posing. but i’ve seen it done both ways and maybe that’s the effect you’re going for. it seems to work at the end when everyone walks away.
i obviously don’t understand the language but between the singer’s voice and the video, i kinda got the message of what it’s about. that’s gotta be a plus, too–you got a message across with the video. any chance you could post the lyrics in english? just curious.
great job, though. i liked it.
- April 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM #189988AnonymousInactive
Thank you all for your comments. This song is about
love, the singer is waiting for her lover. When she was in a cafe, it’s her dream.
In the chorus, she said that everyone should wait
and feelings of love will come.
I will translate the
lyrics into English in the near future.
- May 16, 2010 at 7:11 PM #189989AnonymousInactive
Please comment on my photostream http://www.flickr.com/photos/imyagkov
I want to know the expert’s opinion about the composition
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.