multicam/capture

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I shoot 4 camera views, simultaneously and I let the cameras run continuously. Then I dump all 4 tapes on to my hard drive, using LE 6.1 SP2. This last play that I shot was only 50 minutes long, but I shot 3 performances, 2 days in a row for one cast and 2 days of another cast. That’s like 40 some old hours of footage. I guess if I stay at it, I can get all that on to my hard drive in a week. There has got to be a better way.

The reason I use LE is because of the multi camera sync feature. I love that about LE. But I found out that it won’t allow me to sync imported media; it all has to be captured through LE, so capturing directly to individual hard drives won’t work. I guess I need LE to offer a multi camera capture feature.

Any ideas?

Thanks, …Tim

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

A Lighting Buyer’s Guide

The best lights for video production — 2020

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap