Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › MPEG 4 export in Premiere Elements
- August 2, 2007 at 3:22 AM #46599nfunk59Participant
I’m new to digital video after many years involvement in analogue
I’m new also to Premiere Elements but want to post video to online stock video sites one of which requires MPEG 4 format. The documentation states that its possible but I can’t find and MEG4 export option in the actual software though MPEG 1/2/3 are available
can anybody help
- August 8, 2007 at 6:26 AM #192070nfunk59Participant
Well due to the total lack of response it seems I had you all stumped. Either that or it was such a stupid question. Answers on a postcard please!
Answer is that you export as a PSP file..
- August 9, 2007 at 10:52 AM #192071FitzufilmsParticipant
Im glad you answered (even if it was your own question) I needed to know that myself. Thanks
- August 25, 2007 at 9:26 AM #192072mtrappParticipant
I looked at this, it only makes a 320×240.
Did you figure out how to make a mpeg4 that 720×480?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.