MotionDV STUDIO Vista Update…Help, Please

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing MotionDV STUDIO Vista Update…Help, Please

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m not sure if this is the right site to be at, but if someone here could help me I’d appreciate it.

I have a Panasonic CamcorderPV GS59 that came with MotionDV Studio 5.6 and Quick Movie Magic. I recently bought Magix Movie Edit 12. I can only edit on Magix ifI load it from MotionDV, which is fine, but I got a computer with Vista and MotionDV won’t download to it. I tried loading the movie through Windows movie Maker, but when I tried to get it to Magix, the sound was messed up. So I found a download on Panasonic for MotionDV for Vista (http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/motionDV60E_LE_1.html) but I have no idea how to download it… Can anyone help me please?

Inactive

I’m sure you’ve found out by now but in case someone who reads this hasn’t, here goes.

Download all the files. I think there were 7 of about 20Mb. But most importantly, download the .BAT file.

Once all the files are downloaded, run the BAT file and it joins up all the other files to create an EXE file.

It is this EXE file you run BUT only after you have removed the previous version of MotionDV.

My final comment is that MotionDV and SweetMovieLife are atrocious programs that don’t work. I’m presently trying to find a better solution and wish I could add it here, but I thought it more important to get this reply done now.

Good Luck

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap