Monopod, Carrying Case, Etc. for Canon Vixia HF S100

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Production Gear Monopod, Carrying Case, Etc. for Canon Vixia HF S100

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

With the exception of the odd home video, I am brand new to videography. Because we need to get more footage for in house use and broll, I am convincing my office to buy me a Canon HF s100. I travel overseas a great deal for work, and I am often in remote locations. So…monopod. I am looking at the Manfrotto 3245, but I am open to suggestions. And if I get the monopod, I guess I need to get the right quick release head? HELP!

I am also looking for suggestions for a good carrying case. Something smaller that I can shove in a backpack with a laptop would be ideal.

And any other must have equipment I should know about? I am planning to get at least 2 32GB SDHC cards, a 500GB HDD, the DM-100 mic, the BP819 battery and charger…

I thank you all for your good advice. I am a lurker, but I will be asking many more questions as I begin to get my equipment in and start shooting.

Gus

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap