Minimum Effort & Costs Moneymaker

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

With a minimum of effort and investment ANY video enthusiast can generate income marketing & producing photo montages. This is a market that, though it may be saturated with do-it-yourself tools and options, is still worth a second look.

Participant

Video enthusiast, I recently purchased Earl’s book (from him, see the blog link) and am about half way through with reading it and have found it to be chockful of very useful information. I found lots and lots of excellent advice on the business part of video with particular emphasis on video montage production. The information is certainly applicable to other facets of the video field. Good advice concerning dealing with the customer. I am looking forward to finishing the final chapters and the appendix section with a lot of the technical information about the hardware, software, media etc. Thumbs up Earl. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap