Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › MiniDV Camcorder
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 28, 2008 at 4:08 PM #40023AnonymousInactive
Whats a good website to look for MiniDV Camcorders for around $500… Or better yet what are some MiniDV Camcorders that you guys would recommend? (around $500)
- May 28, 2008 at 5:36 PM #172217RobParticipant
i always check out bhphotovideo.com
- May 29, 2008 at 2:50 AM #172218AnonymousInactive
Why not just google miniDV camcorders and find reviews that tell you about a wide range of videocameras and find the one that fits for you.
- May 30, 2008 at 12:47 AM #172219AnonymousInactive
Ebay may be another place to check, especially if the camcorder doesn’t have to be new. I bought a Canon ZR 500 about four months ago, and it still works fine. As long as you pay attention to the feedback and item condition its pretty safe and pretty cheap.
- May 30, 2008 at 3:14 AM #172220RobParticipant
Videomaker actually has good camera buyer’s guides. Check those.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.