Mic Mount – Where to find this part?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #44164

      Mine broke. Need a new one. Its for a Cannon GL2. You can see it below. It it just called a mic mount?

      Mic Mount

    • #185094

      From your description above, it appears that you are looking for a mic mount that is compatible with a camcorder’s accessory shoe. From a quick research with Google shopping, it appears that the official name is a “mic clip”. “Mic mount” works also, but doesn’t seem to stir my Google searches near as much.


Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...