Metalwork Business Profile

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Many months back I had created a post asking about filters for filming welding. This guy Mike at Studio 23 in Olympia WA welded me up a custom “Steady Tracker” type device, and this is the video I created for him in trade. Let me know what you think! thanks

<meta charset=”utf-8″ />
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z_NCTlsvNY

Kenzo,

Very nice spot! I hope the rig they made for you is of equal quality. Businesses pay serious money for a good commercial. In post you could have brought the brightness down just a bit to tone down those hot spots made by the welding arcs/flames, but other than that good job.

Participant

Thanks composite. The rig he made me is of lesser value than I would have charged for the video at full price. But I’m okay with it, he’s a friend from a ways back, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to get him to build me a nice jib next, I’ll just pay for material cost. I shot a lot of these “business profile” type things for a criminal organization called “Pixel Fish,” and I’m trying to bust in to doing it for local businesses independently.

I read the original thread and I was hoping you’d post the finished product. I liked seeing the smoke streaming from the welding spots when the light flickers. Looked great. Thanks for sharing it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Professional Fixed-Lens Camcorder Buyer’s Guide

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2020

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap