Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › merging several clips to one clip
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 17, 2007 at 12:04 AM #36977AnonymousInactive
As creator of video art I like to edit video footage in the sense of changing the shape of the footage (like cutting of a part of the recording from one side), and combining two or more clips to one clip. E.g. Four video clips in a grid of 2×2 makes one new clip. Which editing software is suitable for this purpose?
- April 17, 2007 at 9:31 AM #164083AnonymousInactive
most NLE software can handle this task, it’s a matter of positioning the four video tracks and rendering a new file.
- July 19, 2007 at 12:37 AM #164084AnonymousInactive
Yep non linear can, but other ones can as well,
Premiere can do that as well, just scale the clips to 25% and position them in the screen properly, I have used combustion, premiere, after-effects, fusion, and any of them are capable of doing this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.