Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Masking in Final Cut Express… some questions.
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 3, 2007 at 5:05 PM #47656AnonymousInactive
I was wondering if there is a way to use customisable masks in Final Cut Express HD 3.5.
by that I mean making the mask any shape you want, and being able to shape it around any or a lot of objects. I know it can be done in Adobe After Effects, but I couldn’t find it in Final Cut, and I was hoping someone could tell me if it is included in Final Cut Express…
Thanks in Advance!
- September 3, 2007 at 6:01 PM #196281
- September 3, 2007 at 6:53 PM #196282AnonymousInactive
Here is the best way to create a user defined mask in final cut. It’s a free plugin.
Hopefully this helps you out.
Hmm, I downloaded it and tried it out, looks like I’ll have to get used to it, but it looks like that works for me! Thanks a lot for the help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.