Marketing: Full-Time Commitment

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Would you agree that successful marketing requires a full-time commitment,
      over and above what time you already spend conducting your business and
      keeping it sound, or even afloat? I have been remiss, but I intend to
      correct that omission soon. See E.C. Come, E.C. Go for my confessional.

Inactive

I certainly would agree that marketing requires a full-time committment and as much as all other aspects of running a business since the more time that you spend workingonsomething the more likely it is to improve and the better one should become at it. Stands to reason, anyway.I can easily understand though, why someone who writes as creatively and prolificallyas you do must much prefer that committment to the mundane task of cleaning up loose ends on a website.

I sense that you are trying to talk yourself into taking some action and actually getting down to those house-cleaning chores and may be looking for a little encouragement,incentive and prodding from those of us whoareequally proneto concentrate on the more enjoyable things we have to do.

Go for it, Earl.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap