Manatee Attack

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

<font color=”#000000″ size=”3″ face=”Times New Roman”>

</font>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 0pt;” class=”MsoNormal”><font color=”#000000″ size=”3″ face=”Times New Roman”>While visiting <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags” /><st1:city w:st=”on”><st1:place w:st=”on”>St.
      Augustine</st1:place></st1:city>, I took video of kayakers in the bay that
      were following a group of manatees. The manatees started acting aggressive
      toward the kayakers and ended up sinking one of the boats. The manatees then
      circled around and started to attack the male that was trying to recover his
      sunken kayak. I believe this is an isolated incident and that I may have some
      rare footage of aggressiveness by manatees who are otherwise known as being
      very passive.<span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”>  </span>Where should I publish my
      video? You Tube, Photostock or Vimeo? I would like to make royalties from this
      because it is so rare. Please advise if you have any experience with any of the
      above mentioned sites and the best method to go about this.</font>

<font color=”#000000″ size=”3″ face=”Times New Roman”>

</font>

Participant

It would help if we could see the video.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap