Making audio file

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I need to turn my movie into a compressed audio file so that I can email it. I have used the “export” area, trying to change it to a quicktime audio only file or a wav audio only file.Those don’tcompress it far enough. Any help?

cwillsher
      Participant

You just need to convert the exported audio (WAV/AIFF) file to an mp3 or mp4/AAC file. What platform are you on and what do they require at the other end? How long is the file?

<br class=”khtml-block-placeholder” />

Do you have iTunes on your system? You can do it in there, or Google for any number of free applications that will do the job. (Disclaimer: If I’ve understood you correctly!)

Chris
      Participant

Are you trying to email audio OR video?

faqvideo
      Participant

You can try to use FTP service like YouSendIt for large files instead of emailing them.

Shoot-It-Yourself Wedding Video

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Sound’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

CANON EOS

REBEL T7i

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN