Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Sound › Making audio file
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- January 22, 2008 at 2:46 PM #41445AnonymousInactive
I need to turn my movie into a compressed audio file so that I can email it. I have used the “export” area, trying to change it to a quicktime audio only file or a wav audio only file.Those don’tcompress it far enough. Any help?
- January 23, 2008 at 11:10 AM #175804cwillsherParticipant
You just need to convert the exported audio (WAV/AIFF) file to an mp3 or mp4/AAC file. What platform are you on and what do they require at the other end? How long is the file?
<br class=”khtml-block-placeholder” />
Do you have iTunes on your system? You can do it in there, or Google for any number of free applications that will do the job. (Disclaimer: If I’ve understood you correctly!)
- February 12, 2008 at 6:46 PM #175805ChrisParticipant
Are you trying to email audio OR video?
- March 11, 2008 at 2:28 AM #175806
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.