Making a DVD for portables and making it repeat itself.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Making a DVD for portables and making it repeat itself.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi if anyone can help me?? Is there a program I can make DVD movies that will play on a protable DVD. They work fine on a home model but for some reason not on portable ones. I also want to make the DVD repeat over and over the same short movie, is there a program I can do that with? The repeat process works on the DVD but if shut off if turned off. It is for auto DVD player so I don’t have to stop to set the DVD up again. Anyone know of any programs I can do that with. Thanks Jim

Participant

Will look into the program Adobe Encore. Thank You, knew there was something out there to do it. I am using Pinacle Studio, nice program but no repeat. Thanks for you’re reply. Love this forum! Jim

Inactive

Applied Magic’s editors have storyboard repeat. I dub these all the time. For fancier DVD graphics, I import a DVD+RW into Sonic’s “MyDVD Studio Deluxe, edit only the background picture and button menus. This is then burned to a master DVD+R. If I need duplication, the 7 bay burner will make either + or – copies from the +R.

As a side note, I just got the “EPIC” Screenplay from Applied Magic. This is a tripling of Hard Drive capacity, double the memory, and faster processor. Since Applied Magic’s editors are real time capture and edit, it really speeds the whole process up.

Participant

Thanks for the information, just bought a quad processor with 250 gigs of space and runs a gig speed. Have not hooked it up yet am anxious to use the system. I will look for what you mentioned and try it. I also ordered Adobe Encore am going ot work with that also. The DVD burner on tis system also does -and +DVD burning.
      Thanks for your help Jim

Inactive

The “EPIC” Sreenplay comes with a 400gig HD- Thats 25 hours of video at broadcast quality or 30 hours for DVD quality. Adding the external drives will get you into days of captured footage. Also, 24 storyboards for those with lots of projects to juggle. http://www.applied-magic.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap