Make Money: Day in the Life Videos!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Another way to make money producing video. See the article at http://www.eccomeecgo.blogspot.com on Money Maker: Day in the Life Videos. One of several articles there that will pump you up with ideas for diversifying your services to offer more and make more money than you might have thought possible.

Marketing is everything! So long as you have the services, quality and knowledge to generate good productions.

Thanks Earl think i’m going to try this one.

Please keep posting these money making ideas some of them have panned out, and I think this one will also.

oh crap, Earl don’t click on the video samples my spyware software went nuts over it.

Sorry about that, NBP, works from my system, also my associate’s PC system using AOL, and I checked a couple other people who routinely double-check my clips and no problems with them either. I wish I knew the answer because IMHO the clips, especially for this one, were worth the wait to play (QuickTime – about 40 seconds) in order to get a better idea of what my article was about.

Guess there’s something to do with, as you said, your software, but I also ran a check for contamination to any of the files and found nothing to create a general concern over virus or other web nasties.

my bad, it started a rutine auto scan right at the same time i click on the link.

Whoops sorry. nothing worng with the link

Participant

Earl. Buddy. YOU NEED TOP WRITE A BOOK! LOL

..or make a DVD with all your wonderful ideas! You are a virtual plethora of marketing ideas. I’m serious, you have a wealth of knowledge to teach there buddy. Keep ’em coming!

BTW, I put a Christmas marketing idea on my blog (In The Viewfinder) too.

I can see a series of DVD’s all talking about marketing video and showing how to do it.

When you make your millions, please remember us little guys LOL πŸ˜€

J

Hey Jay, book will be completed end of first quarter 2009 with accompanying materials, samples on DVD, and a CD with pdf files of various supporting resources – direct mail letters, agreements, promotionals, forms, etc.

Your holiday lights marketing approach on your blog is TOP DRAWER. Ironically, I was going to write one very similar, but not now – you have covered it dude. When I do something next, probably sort of a year-end recap, I will be including a link to your article in it, if that is OK.

You are, also, absolutely right about developing and producing a marketing DVD. Getting there, promise!

Again, GREAT ARTICLE! I did this three ways one season a few years ago: I covered the local neighborhood, covered a dozen popular “go to” community co-op decoration extravaganzas, and also covered a popular area merchants holiday decorations around and on Main Street in Seal Beach, California.

Hand delivered and mailed comp copies to each of the places featured (my only thought was if it was set up for public display, I didn’t always have to ask permission) in one of the three sets. Had vocal directions on the opening of the DVDs with a general map graphic not to scale. I received requests for future inclusions, orders for copies many of them wanted to use for special holiday greetings, and a few even hired me to feature their display exclusively for their own use/pleasure.

Very lucrative, and gets the word out about the business as well, as your article so aptly notes.

Earl That idea about a day in a life is a winner, I sent the link to my friends and 2 of them have already hired me to film thier family. 24 hours and 2 jobs. Thanks man.

Hooyah!

Inactive

good ideas to throw out there Earl. I’ve been shooting band concerts and doing video yearbooks for band programs for nearly 20 years.Done a few”This is your life” typevideos too. Nice projects to work on.

John

Participant

Thanks Earl, by all means include the link.

That Christmas idea is a good project for any videographer to do yearly. If work slows down toward the end of the year in your market, that is a good way to keep some money coming in up to Christmas.

Good to hear 2009 will be the year you get your book/DVD out! Let me know when its ready!

J

πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap