Magix movie edit pro 2004 Jump to next movie

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Magix movie edit pro 2004 Jump to next movie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I can make a multi movie DVD but at the end of each movie it goes back to disc menu. I wanted it to play movies to the last movie then to menu. Does anyone know how I can make this happen. Action at end of movie does not have option for Jump to next movie, it only has
      Stop playback
      Jump to disc menu
      Jump to chapter menu
      Play movie in loop mode

Thank You for any hepl you can provide

Inactive

When I play DVD in a player and watch on TV I am able to go to any chapter I have marked. I have 8 separate movies with at least 3 chapters each and I am able to pick any movie or chapter I want. When one movie stops it goes back to main menu, then I have too choose the next movie and or chapter. I wanted the DVD to start at whatever movie I choose, run through the last and start at the first movie again. Run in an endless loop through all movies again. That’s my problem it won’t do that.

Inactive

I have found the answer to my question. The Magix website has an update for this program which adds the option Jump to next movie. Thank you for your time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap