Magix Movie Edit Pro –

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I’ve loaded my movies.. all in.. want to export to my computer..

However it exports it.. but in 5 separate files… not as one. It used to export as as single large file, but

now it exports into 5 seperate ones.. which I have to combile..

Have a changed a setting on the program ?

Cheers

Traveller

Participant

Are you putting 5 clips on the timeline and exporting 5 videos? I’m not even sure the software will do that on its own. Need more details.Are you using FILE/EXPORT and exporting as a avi, mov, or wmv?

J.

Check out the MEP users group here!

Inactive

Hi i brought Sony HDR-SR11 Camcoder and also purchased Magix movie pro 14 plus forCapturing, editing software.and i am using HP pavilion entertainment laptop (Hp pavilion dv 6799ea). WITH BUILT IN graphic card” nvidia”Ge fource 8400M GS. I tried several time for capturing video from my Sony HDR – SR11 through Magix movie pro 14 plus through USB port. But each time it says could not connect to selected device’at the same time i am getting access to camcorders hard disk through this usb port (i can edit video from hard disk in this same connection).so please advice me how can irecode HD video (avchd) directly from my camcorder through this magix movie pro 14 plus.

Please help me at the earliest,

Thank you,

Inactive

Aspyrider

Some more details for you

1. I import about 25 movies mostly music clips.

2. Put some titles on, and normalize the sound.

3. I click on File and go down to ‘Export File’

4. I choose AVI

5. Choose the directory on my computer.

6. Now the problem is that it does not export it as one long movie.

It comes out, as

Movie.AVI 4,174,860

Movie001.AVI 4,174,860

Movie002.AVI 4,174,860

There is a limit to size it will export.

Now if I burn those clips onto a CD.. there will be a short stop and start, between clips..

unfortunately because the way it cuts it.. it may cut it half way between a music clip….

so theres a short stop, between clips.

I have trim off the ends and starts of each clip.. so the stop / start is between actual music clips

so it’s not noticeable. Then I have find out what one I missed, and redo them as single music

clips… and add them later….

Lot of work.. why can’t I just export one video clip… so there is no stops and starts…

Cheers

Traveller

Participant

Can you make a screen shot of how you have them arranged on the timeline and post it here? Also which version are you using?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Videomaker’s 2020 holiday gift guide

When it comes to holiday gifting for people who are deeply involved in a niche or hobby, it's challenging to decide which ideas are worthwhile. If the hobby has become an actual gig that they invest in, it can be daunting. This is true with videographers as much as anything, but we're here to help. You might want to find a gift that is exactly what they need to round out their gear, or something a little more fun. Either way, we've got you covered.
homicide-bootstrap