Magix Edit Pro 17HD – DVD burn doesn’t work

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Magix Edit Pro 17HD – DVD burn doesn’t work

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Moab Man
      Participant

http://www.youtube.com/embed/kFR8D_oPAn4

Here is my video I did with Pinnacle because Magix doesn’t work. So far over at Magix I have not had and answer.

Yvon
      Participant

Hi,

1) When you begin the setup in Magix not match the movie you import that is the first thing may be you import a NTSC movie HD in a Pal or SD project.

2) When you place on track 2 movies push the second movie on the end of the first like a railroad wagon bumping to hock with the train

3) Is not necessary to condense movie on track (short length) is better to see more length to avoid to create gap between 2 movie. (Bumping end is more clearly visible with length

4) When you compile or recompile a project rewrite all is overwrite the old stock.

5) Normally better to add chapter but I think that Magix add automatically a chapter in the beginning.

Check multimedia training on the web.

Regards,

YR

Moab Man
      Participant

Thanks for the response.

I shortened the video length just for the purpose of the video so everyone could see what I was doing.

I seem to have isolated the problem, as was mentioned by someone else, that the animated DVD menu’s are what doesn’t work. The error does not happen if I use the static menus.

From what I can tell this seems to be a program problem.

Thanks

George

Yvon
      Participant

Hi,

Check your computer memory and ressources opened when you start, animation menu use much memory, static menu is only a picture and button plus text title.

By the way Pinnacle release new Studio 15 and a special Avid Pro version probably with lack of upgrade in the version 14 they think to release a new version tocash more money.

Regards,

YR

Moab Man
      Participant

Memory 8 gig DDR3. Resources… nothing running but the system and Magix. Custom built machine for video editing with no crapware loaded from a manufacturer.

I use Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate, Director something, and one other that escapes me and they all work just fine. It’s ONLY Magix animated DVD burn that has the problem.

I like using each of the programs for different things, and that is why I have each of them, but Magix just seems to be defective in this regard from people I talk to on Magix forum.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN