Mac vs. PC copy

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

So, I’m making a parody of the mac vs. pc commercial (not comparing computers…I’m just using the format to poke fun at groups within the high school.) Does anybody have suggestions for a set? I’ve considered doing a green screen and making a kind of massive light box, but I wanted to know if anybody had better ideas. Thanks

Rob
      Participant

trying to use green screen to create the infinite white background may actually be harder than just making a white background and pulling your subjects far enough away from the wall so they aren’t casting a shadow on it

billmecca
      Participant

Check Videopia.org Eric Franks details how he set up his garage set for just that purpose

Videopia.org

composite1

Musicman

Here’s the post where that video and other alternatives were discussed in detail:

http://www.videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/how-to-make-an-infinite-white-background-cheap

210pe
      Participant

We did it (look here for example…http://vimeo.com/20687349) BUT it was a lot of work.  I would recommend setting up the infinite white.

composite1

Not bad. I can still see a hint of green on the shadow side of his face but only because I was looking for it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN